[8 Spots Left!] Certified ScrumMaster - Toronto - 12&13 DEC 2017
Why TKP and CSM?
Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP) teaches the basics of the Kanban Method® and serves as the entry-level to an alternative path to agility.
When combined with Scrum, TKP enables the team to “get things done” with quality, improved speed, and predictability.
This 2-day course provides the foundations to be an effective Scrum Master. Achieve Certified ScrumMaster® designation with Scrum Alliance® by successfully completing this course and the exam.
- Registration to TKP training at 50% Off!
- 16 PDUs | 16 SEUs [+TKP 7 PDUs | 7 SEUs]
- 2-year membership with Scrum Alliance®
- 2 free books, estimation cards, and more
- CSM exam fee included with registration
- REP with Scrum Alliance®| Lean Kanban University®| PMI®
"...fast and intense introduction to Scrum."
— Managing Director
"One of the best courses ever! I heard a lot about the BERTEIG class and it lived up to it."
— Portfolio Support Manager
Your Scrum Trainer
"I love working with Scrum teams and helping people become better team facilitators. I am fortunate to work with so many great people and I look forward to every class."