Learn to be an effective Agile team member with a focus on the OpenAgile method (usable not just in IT or software, but also general project management, marketing, mining, sales, small business, non-profit, and even event management!)
Participate effectively as a member of an Agile team (at any level of the organization).
- Introductions, Expectations, Rules
- Self Organizing Teams
- Why OpenAgile?
- Foundation One: Truthfulness
- Foundation Two: Consultative Decision-Making
- Foundation Three: Systematic Learning
- Process Overview of OpenAgile
- The Role of the Team Member
- High Performance Teams
- OpenAgile Meetings
- Paths of Service: Process & Growth Facilitation
- Team Simulation – Comic Book
- Certification & Community
- Presenting OpenAgile
- Q & A
- Summary, Conclusions, Feedback
Highly recommended guide: http://www.openagile.com/TheOpenAgilePrimer.