This half-day workshop is perfect for those who want to learn about applying agile methods outside the software or IT organization. It is also perfect preparation for the OpenAgile Level 1 Readiness Certificate test.
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Decide if OpenAgile is right for you, your team, your department or your organization.
- Take the OpenAgile Level 1 Readiness Certificate test.
- Apply the OpenAgile system to basic, small-team work problems.
- History and Purpose of OpenAgile
- Foundations of OpenAgile
- Overview of OpenAgile Processes
- OpenAgile Capacity-Building (Certification Program)
- Benefits of OpenAgile
- Case Study: Suncor
- OpenAgile "Readiness" Certification Test - Level 1
General audience - staff, management and executives. No pre-requisites.